Apologies to any personal trainers, but if you’re telling us not to run, we’re not going to listen…
It seems race photos are a hot topic and everyone has an opinion! But are they bullshit or not. The answer is, inevitably, more complicated than that.
Recorded in front of a live studio (cafe) audience in Cardiff!
We speak to Rhys Jenkins, Jimmy Watkins, and Dr Nicky Genders about running the length of the UK, running sober, and not running at all. There’s the usual references to dogs and tea, and the audience were even kind enough to laugh occasionally.
Amy apparently doesn’t know the difference between any of our listeners and Stewart has done maths.Become a Patron!
Our guest Tim has written a book about his experience with prostate cancer, and we ask him weird questions that he didn’t expect, but eventually find our way back to the subject at hand!
Recording on the day of the London marathon inspires us to half-watch it on TV and potentially reconsider the virtual race, but still not actually make us want to to enter it.
Stewart has done a stupid race and has a secret weapon up his sleeve, or in his shorts. Amy hurts and is seriously questioning her life decisions. There are dog interruptions, but not the ones we’d usually expect.Become a Patron!
- The Running Drug: How a running addiction helped one man overcome cancer, conquer a marathon and rediscover life.
- UTMB bans painkillers at all events
- Bristol Half Marathon winner disqualified
We speak to the man who finished third in the infamous Dragon’s Back Race about how annoyingly good at running he is.
Amy literally can’t stop entering races and Stewart just keeps writing stupid songs.
Don’t forget our live show on October 15th 2021 in Cardiff, and tickets are free so please book now!Become a Patron!
- Live show booking – Eventbrite
- No seriously, go and watch all of the Dragon’s Back videos
- Marathon organizers apologize for making course 500 meters too long
- Jogging with 2 guns: Accidentally shoots himself