We interview the fantastic Hope Virgo and get a great insight into eating disorders and running, as well as making up a whole backstory for her as a superhero against her invented arch enemy…
We also have a competition WINNER – gotta listen to find out who though.
Please tell us what wasps are for, what makes a running wanker, and bully Amy into running more so she has something to talk about for next time.
- Susannah Gill breaks world record, running 7 marathons in 7 days on 7 continents
- Ultrarunner gets stung in the mouth and still breaks race record
- Man banned from Hull Marathon for “not actually running the race”
- Caster Semenya unquestionably a woman, say her lawyers before court case against IAAF
- Stand Tall Little Girl: Facing Up to Anorexia