Breaking the myths and stigmas of the world’s most popular exercise – this episode’s tagline written by an AI.
We turn over bits of the script to an AI to save us some time, and it almost works! Amy’s brain also generates some running-adjacent anecdotes.
We speak to running coach Gary House about the Dragon’s Back, online coaching, and why nobody cares about your running.
For our tea recommendations check out runningisbs.com/tea!
Become a Patron!
- House Running Club
- RunStrong podcast: Why The Dragons Back Race Was Shit
- Tunnel Ultra: The mind-bending 200-mile ultra-marathon in the dark – BBC Sport
- Spine Challenger North: Bradley and Hutchinson take tape together | Trail Running News | RUN247
- Australian woman’s record-breaking run from continent’s ‘tip to toe’
- Men are freaked out after learning what ‘stitch’ running along bottom of scrotum is