Providing a mild distraction from your lockdown, Running is BS delves into the bizarre world of the garden marathon, running up Everest in your house and other weird things desperate runners are doing to stay occupied and get their distance in.
Has Amy been running? You may be pleasantly surprised. And Stu urges you to stop running up and down the same parks, canal paths, and streets and go and do a bit of exploring!
Our guest this week is Gareth Allen, an ultra runner who live streamed his garden marathon to a worldwide audience!
- Gareth Allen – 24hr (ish) Garden Challenge – Go Big, Stay Home
- Gareth Allen – 1200 miles in 12 months
- Staircase Challenge: Staircase Mountain Calculator
- Step-up Garden parkrun – twitter
- Maud Hodson’s Garden Marathon
- Rona Ricioppo running around her kitchen island
- 50K Treadmill World Record Is Broken for the Third Time (!) This Year
- Coronavirus: Brighton council closes Madeira Drive to cars