If it’s not on Strava it doesn’t count, so apologies to all of our Garmin using listeners, but you can no longer call yourself runners. We also talk about what happens when a proper company makes shit jokes like this.
Hopefully by the time you read this, Garmin’s back up and running, but if not then shiiiit we have bigger things to worry about.
Anyway, this is the podcast that loves to hate talking about running, and so now we’re basically just a dog podcast, hope that’s ok with you?
Our guest is Ruth Keeley, author of fellrunlikeagirl, and we chat about fell running and why it’s stupid and brilliant.
- Rhys Jenkins’ Wales Coast Path Challenge
- NEWS: Damian Hall Breaks Pennine Way Record
- British ultra runner attempts LEJOG World Record
- Devon Levesque | Bear-Crawl New York City Marathon
- Fastest 100 m running on all fours
- Kiwi Ultra Runner Calls Out Abuse
Music credit to http://www.freesfx.co.uk