If you’re a runner with a Welsh accent, we’ll pretty much have you on as a guest, but when you’re a World 800m finalist and rock star, that definitely helps too! We talk to Jimmy about his unique “journey” through sport and music and how he’s now combined the two.
We also tell Garmin to back off, wonder what races we’ve entered, and want to know if you’ve sent Stu a ladies toepad?
- Man breaks record for running Three Peaks Challenge barefoot
- 73-year-old fell runner breaks record for one of Britain’s toughest endurance challenges
- 61-year-old sets blazing fast age-group world record in the mile
- Backwards Mile World Record
- Fastest Mile Dribbling a Basketball – Whittni Orton Breaks World Record
- Woman breaks record for most half marathons in a row
Music credit to http://www.freesfx.co.uk