Our 50th episode and there is yet more chat about tea and dog interruptions. Amy ponders alfresco testicles, we cringe over sexism in cross country AGAIN, and discuss blisters and whether there really is a worst place to get one.
We speak to Peter Gillibrand, Liz Rees, and Sam Wright who each completed their own virtual London marathons, and endured wind, rain and chafing.
Oh, and Amy did a marathon.
Send us your SPOOKY running stories for our next episode! We want you to write us a 100 word scary story about running, and the best will be read out and win a Running is BS buff. Email it to us IF YOU DARE.
- Ruth’s beautiful blisters
- PureGym personal trainer sorry for ‘very ill-judged’ slavery post
- Cougar stalk: Utah jogger on six-minute encounter with a mountain lion
- Norfolk runner clocks 49-mile London marathon after GPS fail
- Damian Hall to attempt South Wales Traverse record
- Running is Bullshit playlist – Spotify
Music credit to http://www.freesfx.co.uk