We’re tired, so tired. Stewart is because he can’t stop racing and Amy is because it’s 3pm and she hasn’t had a nap.
Our guest Clare tells us all about orienteering and why you should give it a bash.
We also discuss many bodily fluids, injuries, Neher’s Law, more infuriating research and the Fyre Festival of trail runs.
For our tea recommendations check out runningisbs.com/tea!
Become a Patron!
- South Wales Orienteering Club
- British Orienteering Event Finder
- Geonaute Long Orienteering Socks
- ‘Being fit is not the same as being healthy’ – Running marathons can age men by ten years
- Why women and men need to exercise differently | Times2 | The Times
- Consecutive marathons record smashed: two British women run 106 marathons in 106 days
- Brit runs Everest Marathon carrying a 9ft tiger